Story sharing from impactful projects representing multi-language groups in the global Cardano ecosystem, found in one place, is lacking.
Facilitating and increasing meaningful participation from multi-language groups + stakeholders globally within and external to Cardano.
This is the total amount allocated to Sustainable Hub for All Backgrounds
Sustainable ADA will be focusing on all the key language groups within the Cardano ecosystem, and currently in talks with collaborative partners in the ecosystem to help us onboard contributors from each language group.
Aiming to get a story written by a writer in their native language, with the ultimate aim of having at least one person representing each country in the world, and talking about their connection with Cardano, blockchain, and sustainability.
We plan to provide resources for educators and activists to confidently introduce blockchain technology into people's lives; highlighting the sustainable advantages and potential to positively impact with ripple effects that create meaningful impacts within the broader community.
We will connect within our networks to build the international team of contributors, finding a person from each language group within Cardano's ecosystem, to help turn our platform into a multi language, multicultural, sustainability news and education hub.
If funded, during Fund 8, Sustainable ADA will be researching and contacting members from across the multi-language groups to build a database of contacts for translating and helping move our content into their first language to include and engage a wider audience for our community hub.
Our Impact, Feasibility, & Audibility
Impact: Creating global impact by onboarding stakeholders into the community via human interest stories, lowering any barriers to learning and education on how Cardano can create and catalyse sustainable positive impacts.
Feasibility: We have global links and a globally diverse community that are supportive and open! We plan to connect and locate the right people from these diverse backgrounds to work with us and pay a living wage for their services (content creation, translation) for helping build our platform into a multi language resource.
Auditability: We will commit to sharing updates on the project through our social media channels like Twitter, Linked In, etc. sharing a page of the different articles and documents that have been translated and altered in each specific language, and track how many have been translated.
Experience & Tools:
* The Sustainable ADA team has experience working with Figma, Canva, Wix, Final Cut Pro, Da Vinci Resolve 17, Adobe CC, Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
* Sustainable ADA has experience and backgrounds in Sustainability, Economics, Humanities, Social Sciences. Along with work with NGOs, Social Enterprises, Freelance journalism, and blogging.
* Sustainable ADA Platform: (https://www.sustainableada.com)
* Recent long term partnership with and members of Wada, Cardano AIM, and Cardano 4 Climate
* WADA Catalyst Conference: https://www.sustainableada.com/post/wada-catalyst-conference
Sustainable ADA News Room: -
Cardano 4 Climate Sustainability Goals Conference: https://www.sustainableada.com/post/cardano-catalyst-sustainable-goals-conference
Sustainable ADA produced How-To-Video for Cardano AIM SDG Proposer Tool:https://youtu.be/wzOdPNxV33k
What Success Looks Like:
We make it easier for native speakers of a multitude of languages to build and grow the Cardano community in their local areas with a focus on sustainability. In turn helping to grow a sense of community and conversations between people.
Key metrics to measure:
# of native language speakers, beyond English, joining the Sustainable ADA contributor team and Cardano community
# of resources/courses translated into different languages
Cole is UNITE 2030 Youth Delegate, a recent graduate in Economics & Sustainability, Founder of Sustainable ADA, Blockchain & Sustainability Researcher, & Social Entrepreneur, Ecoquest Education Foundation - Sustainability Research, B Impact Clinic part of UNH's Changemaker Collaborative - Kikori, Sustainability Splash Program Organizer, Bronze UNH Sustainability Award Winner https://www.linkedin.com/in/cole-bartlett/
Razali is an Educator, Editor and Writer, Digital Economy, Blockchain & Sustainability Researcher, Social Entrepreneur, Catalyst Proposal Mentor, Wada UN SDG and Education Coordinator, Co-Founder of Sustainable ADA & Catalyst School Core Member https://www.linkedin.com/in/razali-samsudin/
Research phase ($2000)
Multi Language content creation team budget
Total Budget: $12,500
March - July 2021
- Registered domains both sustainableada.com & sustainableada.io
- Created Sustainable ADA website
- Presented at Gimbalabs Playground
- Created Mission & Vision Video
- Created a team
- Connected with Ekofolio Team
- Created Social Media Pages
- Created a flyer for WADA Catalyst Conference and promoted in social media
- In talks with Cardano Foundation
- Reached out to Cardano community members. Creating a contact list of the first 193 countries (193) according to UN recognized ones - we can go beyond this measure!)
- Created WADA Catalyst conference Videos
- Funded for fund 6
- Added page why blockchain,
- Added page what is blockchain,
- Added page what is sustainability,
- Added page blockchains connection to sustainability,
- Added page Cardano connection to sustainability.
- Posted Article Key Takeaways from the Cardano Summit 2021 through a Sustainable ADA Lens
- Posted Article Cardano catalysing a world of inclusion, regeneration and sustainability
- Posted Article Key talks from the Cardano Summit with a focus on social, economic and environmental issues
- Partnered with Cardano 4 climate, and Cardano AIM
- Created the Cardano AIM sustainable SDG proposer tool video
- Posted WADA Catalyst conference on our social media pages
- Created a flyer for Cardano 4 Climate Sustainable Goals Conference and promoted on social media
December 2021 - January 2022:
- Continuing with fulfilling our Fund 6 funded objectives of adding resources to the website (free courses) and content spotlighting projects in Africa across the ecosystem
Feb - Mar 2022: Research Phase
If funded, Sustainable ADA will begin contacting stakeholders in 193 countries leveraging our networks with the UN for instance, focusing on all the existing language groups and communities within Cardano (eg Eastern Town Hall Communities, partnering with other language focused projects/stakeholders in the ecosystem) and aiming to get a story written by a writer, at least one person representing each country in the world, and talking about their connection with Cardano, blockchain, and sustainability.
April 2022 : Build and organise content creation team
May 2022: Content is being translated and original content is being created by native speakers and published on Sustainable ADA in 14 of the key languages of the Cardano ecosystem.
**Check out our video to learn more about Sustainable ADA:**https://youtu.be/dSzlAwFvUiU
About Sustainable ADA
Sustainable ADA connects you to the real life examples of how Cardano is enabling cascading disruption by change agents creating a better tomorrow, today. Stories of empowering people taking action in life changing ways.
Actions that ripple in globe shifting ways for a more sustainable, peaceful, and prosperous world for all.
Connecting the dots between Blockchain, Cardano, and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and action on the ground by showcasing case studies of positive progress and potentially valuable opportunities to be unlocked.
Sustainable ADA is a space where you can learn more about the transformative potential and impact of Cardano & collaborate with others to receive guidance, access to tools, and community support while integrating solutions to challenges faced by you, your business, or your community.
- Clarifying and demystifying notions of blockchain and how it relates to Sustainability & Sustainable Development Goals SDG's.
- Providing resources for educators/activists to confidently introduce blockchain technology into people's lives; highlighting the sustainable advantages and positive impact on communities and businesses.
- Bridging people into a world where they are welcomed on their lifelong learning journey & invited into the Cardano community, ultimately enabling and empowering visitors to discover, acquire and nurture an appreciation of what blockchain is its limitations, and its possibilities.
Sustainable ADA is a platform that promotes education, inspiration, and sustainable development.
Sustainable ADA is helping connect the dots between Blockchain, Cardano, and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and action on the ground by showcasing case studies of positive progress and potentially valuable opportunities to be unlocked.
On our platform we plan to share with the world sustainability media, content, and stories from the Cardano ecosystem! Acting as a bridge for the Cardano community, bridging people into a world where they are welcomed on their lifelong learning journey & invited into the Cardano community, ultimately enabling and empowering visitors to discover, acquire and nurture an appreciation of what blockchain is, its limitations, and its possibilities.
Goal 4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
Goal 8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
Goal 11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
4.4 By 2030, substantially increase the number of youth and adults who have relevant skills, including technical and vocational skills, for employment, decent jobs and entrepreneurship
4.5 By 2030, eliminate gender disparities in education and ensure equal access to all levels of education and vocational training for the vulnerable, including persons with disabilities, indigenous peoples and children in vulnerable situations
4.7 By 2030, ensure that all learners acquire the knowledge and skills needed to promote sustainable development, including, among others, through education for sustainable development and sustainable lifestyles, human rights, gender equality, promotion of a culture of peace and non-violence, global citizenship and appreciation of cultural diversity and of culture's contribution to sustainable development
8.3 Promote development-oriented policies that support productive activities, decent job creation, entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation, and encourage the formalization and growth of micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises, including through access to financial services
11.4 Strengthen efforts to protect and safeguard the world's cultural and natural heritage
16.7 Ensure responsive, inclusive, participatory and representative decision-making at all levels
Key Performance Indicator (KPI):
4.4.1 Proportion of youth and adults with information and communications technology (ICT) skills, by type of skill
4.5.1 Parity indices (female/male, rural/urban, bottom/top wealth quintile and others such as disability status, indigenous peoples and conflict-affected, as data become available) for all education indicators on this list that can be disaggregated
4.7.1 Extent to which (i) global citizenship education and (ii) education for sustainable development are mainstreamed in (a) national education policies; (b) curricula; (c) teacher education; and (d) student assessment
16.7.2 Proportion of population who believe decision-making is inclusive and responsive, by sex, age, disability and population group
Educators, Economics, Sustainability, Humanities, Social Sciences, NGO's, Social Entrepreneurs, Writers, Video Editing, Figma, Canva,AdobeCC