The Cardano Vietnamese community is missing an open encyclopedia site contains high-value info which is translated and justified by users
Build model website like Wiki.Where Cardano enthusiasts create and organize topics, content in a way they think is easiest to see,understand
This is the total amount allocated to Make learn Cardano easier
Before, when I was a beginner at learning about Cardano, I had a lot of difficulties. Such difficulties as:
Fortunately, I wrote and shared what I learned with the community, and the community corrected the places I misunderstood.
I always ask myself questions.
That gave me the idea of building a model-like website like a Wiki where the community can contribute all the documents and edit them to make them easy to read and understand.
Point of difference
The community will arrange the content topics in a scientific order so that beginners can easily learn about Cardano. They will quickly know how to get started, unlike me who spent a lot of time searching, fumbling and confusing with too much information.
For example, here's one way to present a topic that's easy to understand for newbies:
Detailed documentation of the proposal
We have designed a test interface for you to easily understand the basic features that the project will implement
Test homepage: https://demo.baodom.net/index-3_Edit.html?
Test post: https://demo.baodom.net/code_edit.html?
1. User interaction (Front-End)
- Search function
- To watch
For members ( Including functions for Guests)
· Create Account
· Account management: Edit profile, manage the list of posts created, edited, deleted
· Manage and track account levels. (The level of the account is evaluated based on the total number of contributed articles and the number of other article moderation)
· Update wallet address by account
· Create new, edit, delete posts
· List of new articles posted by other members: Right to edit and propose to delete
· List of latest revision history
· Ordered list of categories and articles: The right to propose new additions, corrections, deletions
2. Website operation support (Back-end)
The solution to the risks:
We plan for 4 phases. The project will last for two years, so only phase one and two will be applied in Fund8. Phase 3 and phase 4 are planned to use in the following rounds.
During this period, we mainly focused on completing the Cardano Vietnam encyclopedia website and publishing 200 articles so that the Vietnamese community could easily search and research about Cardano. After these 2 phases, we will move to the expansion phase to let more people know.
Phase 1: 3-month plan (Q3-2022)
Phase 2: 6-month plan (Q4 2022)
Phase 3: 9 -month plan (Q1-2023)
Phase 4: 12-month plan (Q2-2023)
1) Domain Name: $60/year (.io)
(2) Storage for one year: 400$
(3) UI/UX design for Front-end, Back-end for desktop, tablet, and phone interfaces: $3,000 ($30 x 100 working hours)
(4) Functional programming Front-end, Back-End: $18,000 ($40 x 450 working hours)
(5) Building topics, initial articles: $4,000 ($20 x 200 working hours)
(6) Cost of hedging against price fluctuations: $2,000
Total cost= (1) + (2) + (3) + (4) + (5) = $27,460
1.Team leader - Mr. Tuan Anh
Tasks: Design system project, plan work, synthesize website content to post, recruit collaborators, transmit information about the project, attract new users.
- 10 years of experience in website building and digital advertising for small and medium businesses
- Over five years of experience in blockchain financial research and investment
- Leader of the Jaguar team – Specializing in research and analysis of projects on Cardano
2 Technical Lead – Mr. Scene
Tasks: Full-Stack Web Developer
3. Graphic Design
We will hire partners from outside for this position.
All activities about fees such as Domain name, hosting, design cost, developer fee will be widely announced on our communication channels such as Telegram group, website, and youtube channel.
Any answers or questions from the community we will answer at: https://t.me/wikicardanovietnam
This is a new proposal.
Goal 9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
9.5 Enhance scientific research, upgrade the technological capabilities of industrial sectors in all countries, in particular developing countries, including, by 2030, encouraging innovation and substantially increasing the number of research and development workers per 1 million people and public and private research and development spending
Key Performance Indicator (KPI):
9.5.2 Researchers (in full-time equivalent) per million inhabitants
Business owners, digital Marketers, Full stack programmer, blockchain tech-savvies.